Saturday, May 19, 2007

UPDATES...

Titan & I are preparing for race #2, a 5k on Saturday, May 26th in Duluth. It should be really cool. They line the streets of downtown with American flags in preparation for Memorial Day. I'm a little nervous about running this far... then I think of what my brother is going through and I know I can do it. (Pictures will be posted after race.)

June 3rd will be a big event. There will be a benefit for John at the Double Door Inn at Lake Norman outside of Charlotte, NC. Doors open at Noon and the bands play from 2 - 10pm. Six bands are playing for my brother... how awesome is that?

I went to Texas Mother's Day weekend to surprise my Mom & see John. What a great trip! It was a non-chemo week and John was feeling great. I'm so thankful he has such a great support system from our parents and his wife Christine. The t-shirts were dispersed and John was pleased with them. Speaking of t-shirts, the smalls and 2x-larges are going quickly. I still have lots of large and x-large... so order them now!

No comments: