Friday, July 6, 2007

PEACHTREE ROAD RACE 2007




I did it! 10k... nearly killed me. I waited an hour before getting off the start line. There were 55,000 people in this race. The atmosphere was great. The streets were lined with people cheering and waving flags. Several runners dressed up... see more photos here.

It took me 1 hour & 17 minutes to finish. (That's flying by my time!) I got my official t-shirt which I plan to frame. John has has said he will do this race with with me next year. Watch out Atlanta... we're going to burn it up!
Hey John, shake 'n bake!

2 comments:

clrobbins said...

I can't believe you did it! You inspire me (which is odd because you are inspired by John...it's just a big happy family). Good job!

Florence said...

Good job! You look so cool in the picture.
Florence